Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anyone know of any sites that show the dangers of dying kids hair? My ex had my 7 y.o.'s hair highlighted.?

I'm against it because of the whole image thing and it causing her to want to grow up to soon, but I was looking for details on the physical damages it could cause. Thank you!!Anyone know of any sites that show the dangers of dying kids hair? My ex had my 7 y.o.'s hair highlighted.?
Yea that's a really messed up thing to do. It won't cause any damage though. Maybe dry her hair out a little. I would definitely talk to him and let him know it wasn't right. But after that just let it go! She might end up feeling guilty if there's a fight about her. And maybe let her know that this is only a one time thing. It will grow out soon enough. Good Luck!Anyone know of any sites that show the dangers of dying kids hair? My ex had my 7 y.o.'s hair highlighted.?
Wow! That's totally wrong. It dries up your hair. What more, a seven year old virgin hair. Just talk to your ex about it. Talk to your kid about it. Saying it's not right and she's too young. She can do it when she grows up.











Answer mine, please? (:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
That is really wrong..I am against it to,my twins have natrually reddish brown hair though,and I really don't think he should have done that ESPECIALLY without asking you first.Wow what an a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment