Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm a black emo kid have short basic black hair and i want the hair but i can't get it dyed or highlighted?

i can't get a relaxer either,but if i must i'll try to persuade my guardian.i have short bangs that go to the right but it covers my eyebrow and i get my hairdone by a stylist but i want to get choppy layers.i use to get them but if i get them i dont no if my hair will fall out.but now i get deep conditioners.of their is any products i could use to achieve to obtain this goal please give me the names.I'm a black emo kid have short basic black hair and i want the hair but i can't get it dyed or highlighted?
you realize that you are just being a poser if you are only concerned about your hair?....emo is so much more than how your hair looks and honestly if you want to fit the trend you wouldnt even care about it..and to be brutally honest ive never seen a black kid pull off the emo style....just be yourself and stop trying to be something youre not because chances are its not gonna work for you

No comments:

Post a Comment