Wednesday, January 6, 2010

College kids, do you highlight in your text books?

Should the cost of used books with highlighted crap in it be less expensice at a used book store than non highlighted books. Please state your reasoning.College kids, do you highlight in your text books?
Absolutely not. If anything, the highlighted sections should be worth more because they indicate the important material that will most likely be on the test!College kids, do you highlight in your text books?
Or the owner of the book highlighted stupid crap that's not relevant to anything. You shouldn't always rely on other people's notes; that is how you end up screwing yourself over. Report Abuse

No, my mother is a librarian - you don't write in books! Ingrained from an early age. I always hit the bookstore early to get the non-highlighted used books. But they have the same price as the other used books. I don't think campus bookstores have the time or manpower to assign a different used price for every book - if it's new it's this price, if it's been brought back it's less.
Not at the bookstore (eri is right, they don't have the manpower for that), but online a very highlighted book is cheaper than a barely touched book.
I don't highlight, make notes or scratch my textbooks for the possibility that I might be able to sell them later on.





Used and clean books can be sell for more money than used but destroyed books....that's logic!
I don't know what expensice means ... but ... yes ... ?





';edit'; I forgot to mention I'm a spelling/grammar whore. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment