Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you think it's OK for little kids like 6 years old or 4 to get highlights/color their hair?

yeah, if thats how they feel they want to express them selves. I would let them do it.


I would set a limit, like no blues and greens. I still would let them get a little funky if they wanted too. Maybe like a wacky red..


It is just hair.Do you think it's OK for little kids like 6 years old or 4 to get highlights/color their hair?
It depends on the parents and kids. I love doing what i call fun things with my hair color. Once in a great while I'll use a little bleach on one of my kids' hair. Actually, they were older than that, though...


It can look cute on little boys to have tips, or little highlights that look pretty natural. Especially in summer, if they get tan or something???


Then again...it can look super tacky, if they're made up to look like a little grown-up; Or if a snotty mom has her little girl's hair colored and styled exactly like hers. (Rolls eyes)Do you think it's OK for little kids like 6 years old or 4 to get highlights/color their hair?
no, thats too young. kids that young shouldnt have to color their hair because they shouldnt be thinking that they constantly have to change themselves to become acceptable. A child that age should be happy with themselves and any parent that lets a child color their hair is crazy. its all about self image, a kid that age needs to learn to be themselves not die their hair blonde to look like paris hilton.
Sure do!


Granted, it's not good for kids that young to get color in their hair, it damages it REAL bad, but I've had it done most of my life. (Mom's a hairstylist)





I want low lights in my 5 yr old's hair...She PLATINUM blonde, and I'd like to see her with alittle light brown.


Just have to talk her ';Grandma'; into doing it.
No, I think it'd make them obsessed with their looks. I saw on some TV show about this 5-year-old who wouldn't leave the house without make-up. Yikes!
no, i thenk it makes them vain 鈾?simple cuts intil their liek 13. kids shouldnt worry about their looks, there are pleanty of years ahead for that!!
definitely not!!!





my messed up friends mom wants her four year old kid to get highlights!! luckily the kid doesn't want them
nope, because i'm not even allowed to do it! my friend's sister got them for the first time in pre-k!!!
No it will damage their hair ands then they will just want it more and more!!
Of course not!! its not good for anyone to colour their hair coz it has the chemical which can make u bald over a period of time especially for the young coz they are very delicate n it will damage their scalp,hair, etc....


moreover y do they need to colour their hair??





oh and hobbs--i support u wholeheartedly
No, I think that's way too young. Teenage years are more appropriate.
No, I think it is way too young. I feel it says the adult taking them is not happy with them the way they are.


My 10 year old daughter has a friend that gets highlights and think she is too young! I allowed my oldest to get them at age 14.
No
everybody says that it's their choice, but they are little kids, and if you let them dye their hair, you're basically telling them that the body that god gave them is not good enough for them, in fact, i don't support any body of any age getting their hair dyed.
no ithink its wrong. Childrens hair is soooo beautiful as it is why wreck it with harsh chemicals especially if you put blonde in their hair you'll strip all life out of it......
Not good teachings for the future.


They will always want them.
I assume you are joking...





You don't want a kid who is made up like Tammy Faye Baker in kindergarten!
No,I feel that it's wrong.
As long as they've got enough dough to tip the colorist.
no, thats to young!! I had to wait till i was 14 to get to color/highlight my hair :) lol
No little kids look bad when they have highlights so young


and i feel the parents are going to let those kids to do whatever they want. I've seen a lot of little kids with highlights
no, little kids are meant to be cute, sometime awkward, but natural...why would you put highlights in their hair?
well, little kids shouldnt get it done until their a bit older cause their hair will get damaged at such an early age.
NO.





NO





NO








It's way to damaging to their hair.





I say keep that for the teenagers.
no, i don't! that's WAY too young!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment