Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My mom doesn't let me get pink highlights?!need advice from scene kids..-.-.?

Anywayz i understand why she doesn't..but I really want them! .I cut it onto a scene haircut last month And i dyed it black yesterday but i need it to look more..y'know dramatic with all the highlights and stuff..Extensions won't work for my mom either..what do you think about just plain black hair..with a streak of purple on my side fringe? too plain...?





oh and if you r just gonna start insulting scene and emo ppl then back off..X.x





Thankz%26lt;3My mom doesn't let me get pink highlights?!need advice from scene kids..-.-.?
in claires u can get these clip on extesions which u can tako on and off there around 5 pounds/10 dollars and there good try and perswade ur mum to get them they dont damedege ur hair and they look coolMy mom doesn't let me get pink highlights?!need advice from scene kids..-.-.?
Get clip on pieces! You can get all the color you want and won't damage your hair.
You're gonna look like ****.


Your mom has good reasons.


She knows what's best for you.


Don't be something your not.


People will think your a poser with no life.
getting all those highlights isn't very attractive.
get light red instead

No comments:

Post a Comment