Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the greatest sports highlight ever?

i was watching SPorts center and was thinking: what was the greatest sports highlight ever?


I think it was Mike Eruzione's goal against the Soviet Union to put the U.S. ahead of the 1980 semi-finals 4 to 3.


If you don't think this was best highlight ever and you're an American then, you have no pride in America and you obviously have no Idea how huge this was.What is the greatest sports highlight ever?
Well mate, I'm not American and I didn't even know they played Football against the USSR in 1980. I thought there were boycotts beyond the Olympics.





So what's the best Sports highlight ever? Owen Finnegan scoring the winning try in the 1999 Rugby World Cup. Nothing like a big forward pack smashing a small one.





Fitting that the best Rugby player ever, John Eales, lifted the World Cup as captainWhat is the greatest sports highlight ever?
I'm an American %26amp; I don't think that was the greatest sports highlight ever, not because I'm not proud of being an american, but because I wasn't born @ that point in time(I was born in 87). I honestly can't pick ONE highlight from my knowledge though.

No comments:

Post a Comment