Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did you read Highlights Magazine when you were a kid?

Weren't the hidden pictures the best?Did you read Highlights Magazine when you were a kid?
Oh my gosh, yes ! Gallant and Goofus were the BEST.





Gallant invites the new boy in school to sit at his lunch table.


Goofus makes fun of his accent and steals his milk money.Did you read Highlights Magazine when you were a kid?
i LOVED THEM!!! AND i STiLL DO!!! i STiLL READ MY OLD iSSUES, i STiLL HAVE THEM!!! THEY JUST NEVER GET OLD!!! THEY WERE THE BEST!!! THEY **ARE** THE BEST!!! i LOVE THE HiDDEN PiCTURES!!! THEY'RE AWSOME BUT i CAN NEVER FiND ALL THE PiCTURES!!! LOL. YAY FOR HiGHLiGHTS MAGAZiNES!!! WOOOOOPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!








=D
I LOVED that magazine...i had like a 5 year subscription...i think i still have some copies down in my moms basement with the teenage mutant ninja turtles and micro machines...
I know! Omg! I never got a subscription but I'd love to go to the doctor just to look at those magazines. It was the funnest magazine ever. When I see them I still like to find the hidden objects! =] x
Yes, Loved hidden pictures : ) but i wasnt exactly a kid.
i love those magazines they r so fun. i love the hidden pictures they r the best.
yes! great magazine
oh my gosh I used to read those so much and I had a subscription and everything lol. I loved the goofus and gallant. man that seems like such a long time ago :)
Yep, that was a great magazine and the hidden pictures were the best.
I loved that magazine! Yep! Hidden pictures. To be honest, I still will pick it up when I'm at the dentist for ol' times sake!
the hidden picture was the best, thats how I became a serial killer....LOL
Yes!


I always liked the Goofus and Gallant things.


what kind of name is goofus?
Yes I love hidden pictures that was so fun!
Yea they were so cool, I loved the hidden pictures as well
that's the only thing i remember about them! wow, it was so much fun.. i used to read them in the doc's office...
THE BEST!! OMG you so got me excited and happy... Oh Highlights how I miss you!!
That was always my favorite part. And what was that cartoon called with the two boys it was something like





';so and so Do and So and so Don't';
yep, i still read it at the dentist office
yes. saw one the other day for the first time in awhile.
Ah, yes. I still remember:)
Hell yeah
Ya they so were!!!
Yes
yes
lol yes
ye
yes
yes! and they were
Yes and yes.
yupp %26amp; yupp!


my brother reads higlights so, when i'm bored i can just look at his!
Yep, they were cool. My nephews read them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment