Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did You Read ';Highlights'; as a Kid?

They are still out there!Did You Read ';Highlights'; as a Kid?
Yes we had a subscription when I was a kid. I liked the seek %26amp; find ';puzzle'; in the back.Did You Read ';Highlights'; as a Kid?
Also in doctor's offices --- I think I had a subscription. LOVED the ';find the missing object'; game ... aaah the memories ;0
Ya I loved it had to read it in Dr's. offices though I used to love to find the differences in the front of the book to the back of the book. My kids get it every month I don't think they like it as much but they have all the cool stuff to play with now they have never even heard of paper dolls LOL.....
Yes, I use to love that magazine.
yep n da dr. office
yes i loved it especially the cover
Yes, and I still do when I come across one.
Only at the dr.'s or dentist's office
Yes, whenever I was in the doctors or dentists. My eye doctor still has it, and I always go first to the goings on of goofus and gallant. At age 44, I always aspire to live the Gallant lifestyle. I'm surprised that goofus hasnt killed himself long ago with all the stupid and dangerous things he does.
Yeah. it was awsome.
Yep... alllll the time :)
I luved that mag
Yes, and I've read it to my kids.
only in doctor's and dentist's offices
Yes I did they were cool
I always read that magazine with an extra large order of TATER TOTS!





YEA!!!!
yup!
yea . . . thanks for reminding me about it, :D
Yeah.
Yes but 37 years ago!!
Yeah, my mama had a subscription for me... Do they still make those?
yep my nan had a subscription for me
well. we got it but i never really read it. i only looked at in when i couldnt read yet. and once i started reading i thought it was stupidd...
Yes I did it was in the library when I was in grade school, I got a subscription for my kids, but since one is now 15 and one is 12 they tell me they are to big for that childish stuff, maybe they are right, but it's a good mag. for kids.
yes we had a subsription when i was four. i found some old ones in my attic and they had no cover......
Ooh yes i did! i used to subscribe to it! it was very educating and fun to do the puzzles inside. it was also fun reading the interesting stories in it and learning a lesson from them. the covers were really interesting to look at too.

No comments:

Post a Comment